Synology .host file
We provide the module (.host file) compatible with the Download Station from Synology NAS.
Download the .host file for Download Station Synology - V4.2
- IMPORTANT - You must disable the other file hosts (some can not be disabled, that's normal)
- Your current links will not be compatible, you have to add our .host file, and then add your links.
Here's how to add your token :
- From this page, create a new key (fill "Synology" in the field "name").
- From the Download station settings, fill the 'username' field with the key you have just generated.
- Fill the 'password' field with the letter 'a'.
- Click on 'verify', and if the verification is valid, click on 'ok'.
If you have an issue with the 'verify', you can disable the geolocation security for your API key directly from the API key panel and retry.
From now on, when you add a link compatible with our service in Download Station, it will be processed by our service (via our API).